The cocktail revolution continues to gain momentum and in-home bars are becoming increasingly well stocked. We love a good Gin cocktail and our friends at Dillons have inspired us to take full advantage of the final days of summer.
The Gin and Tonic is a classic summer favourite, and with just a few weeks left to enjoy the outdoors why not make the most of it? To start, we recommend making tonic water ice cubes. Simply fill an ice tray with tonic water and freeze. It’s a fun and easy way to impress guests, and a clever way to avoid a watered down cocktail.
Ingredients for a Gin & Tonic:
- 1.5oz Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
- A few dashes of Dillon’s Bitter Lemon
- Fever Tree Tonic Water
- Fresh Lemon or Lime wedge
- Fill short glass with tonic water ice cubes.
- Combine Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, Dillon’s Bitter Lemon & Fever Tree Tonic Water.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon or lime, and serve.
This Summer Mixer Baskit makes a great gift for both men and women. Send it as a Thank You gift, as a Birthday gift, a Hostess gift, or just because. Shop the baskit below.