Back in 1956, Chuck Williams founded his original cookware shop in the town of Sonoma, California’s wine country. Known as a culinary pioneer, much of his inspiration came from his passion for bringing people together around cooking and enjoying good food. His classic French Kitchen equipment quickly became a favourite of both home cooks and gourmet professionals. Today, Williams Sonoma has expanded, now carrying hundreds of exclusive products from around the world, including one of the world’s best-selling cookbook libraries. Find some of our Williams Sonoma cookbooks in a selection of our gourmet Baskits!
- Unique and Adorable Newborn Baby Gift Basket Ideas!
- Top 10 of our Favourite Christmas Gift Baskets from Baskits
- Top Hanukkah Gift Baskets for Sharing With Loved Ones and Celebrating the Holidays
- The Baskit's Difference - Our Gift Basket Story
- Gifting Near or Far - US Thanksgiving Gift Basket Options
- Elegant Holiday Gift Baskets - The Cantebury Collection
- What to include in a holiday gift basket?
- Gift ideas for the person who has everything
- Classic Christmas Gift Baskets - A Tartan Treat
- Celebrate and let Baskits Share in the Joy - Gift for every occasion
- Gift Baskets for everyone on your list
- New!! Unique Gift Baskets added to our Collection